1. Low wagering requirements are easier and less risky than choosing a casino that requires little to no wagering. It is vital that you review the ‘terms & conditions’ for any bonus offer vworld 888. To do this, click through to the casino promotion page and then the page titled ‘terms & conditions. You should pay particular attention to the WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXCLUDED GAMES (normally, roulette). While the bonus list will generally be kept current, it’s still important that you verify. Usually, the terms will state that deposit and bonus must all be wagered at least X times before you can withdraw. If the offer states that 50 must be wagered before 50 can be taken, it means that 50 must be wagered.
2. You can choose between downloading and no-download versions, sometimes called flash or Java. On a 56k standard modem, a download takes around 25 minutes. It will take just 2 minutes on broadband connections. Although “No-download” games are usually very fast, it can take a while for the game to load. You can download the files by remembering where they were saved. After it finishes, double click on the file and choose to save it into the directory it suggested. The flash/java versions will not work with Apple Macs.
3. Register a play for real’ (or’real money’) account. Please fill in all required details, as well as the address where your debit/credit card is registered. If you are given the option to choose between PS and $ play, or if the bonus offer for both is identical (which it usually is), it is recommended to choose PS(GBP) if there are no transaction fees. The bonus will be over 50% higher. Note your account number/name. The software will run slightly faster if you have an internet connection either broadband or wireless. ALWAYS remember that the sound is off in the options menu. This dramatically speeds up play. You can change the video settings (generally in your options menu) to either run in a window or standard resolution to increase speed and graphics.
4. Learn how you can claim the promotion. You will receive the bonus when you make a deposit to ‘Boss media”, “Real Time Gaming” or “Playtech” software. If you use ‘Microgaming” software, you’ll need to fill out the claim form located on the website. Enter your user name and promo code. These can sometimes take up to 24hrs to be credited. Don’t play before the bonus is credited. It will not count towards your wagering requirement.
5. You should keep a record of how much money you’ve wagered. There are many ways to see how much money you have placed. You can also email them and they will let you know. The software used, the stake per hand, and your knowledge of the tables will all affect how long it takes for wagering to complete an offer. *For Microgaming, playcheck is only updated every hour. For Cryptologic, the log viewer is always up-to date. Playtech can look at loyalty point in the cashier screen. Loyalty points are usually converted at the rate 101 point. This makes it easy to view your total bets. Some software also has play history viewers.
6. If you are losing, take a break, then close the casino, and then return. Do not double your stakes to try to recover losses. This is the fastest and most common way to lose money. Play with whatever stakes feel right for you. I recommend that you start with $1 or $2, if possible. It might take longer, but the chances of losing a lot are much lower.
7. Once you’ve fulfilled the wagering requirements, your withdrawal rights are open. If you are unable to keep track of all your wagers accurately, contact support. They will usually respond very quickly. Cash in the entire amount by going to the bank/cashier section. DO not chase the next win. Take down your withdrawal codes along with the exact amount you are withdrawing. This will enable you to see on your credit report who has paid you, and where the checks have come.
8. DO NOT register at the same casino twice to claim a bonus. They will be able to identify your IP address so they can deny you winnings. Some casinos may prohibit multiple accounts per household opening. You should review the terms and condition to see if this is an issue.
9. All foreign checks must be cashed in bundles. Sometimes casinos will give the winnings back by cheque. The original deposit is refunded to your credit card. They don’t need to be paid in small amounts as banks often charge a set fee for every cheque cashed. NETELLER, which is a little like an American bank account, is by far the most convenient way to handle casino deposits and withdrawals. Online casinos might request verification documentation for security checks. They will usually ask for a statement proving the address, as well as a drivers licence/ID card or passport. To speed up proceedings, it is a good idea scan the documents and save them on your computer.
10. Keep track of all the casinos visited, including their bonus and wagering requirements, deposit amounts and how much. You’ll be able speed up payouts and keep your casino records straight. Be sure to add up all your winnings. Online casinos are only beatable if you take advantage of the bonus offers. If you want to be ahead, it is important that you stay ahead.